Are you an experienced SEN Teacher commutable to Ipswich, Suffolk looking for an exciting new role? We are currently working with one of our partner Alternative Provisions in Ipswich, Suffolk have created a small SEND hub within a mainstream secondary school. We are looking for an experienced SEN Teacher ideally secondary level who has experience in Autism and/or communication needs. This is a brand new hub for up to 18 secondary aged learners.
SEN Teacher Responsibilities:
- Working with other staff to ensure learners receive the best opportunity for an education
- Plan and deliver education to secondary aged learners with special educational needs
- Work with support staff to ensure the smooth running of the SEN hub
- Continuingly and positively work with Parents and Carers
- Deliver engaging lessons matched to the pupils needs and abilities
SEN Teacher Applicant Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or (QTLS)
- Experience of working with learners with communication needs
- Experience of working within small groups
- Committed to ensuring all learners receive the best platform to an education
- Ability to deliver engaging lessons matching the needs and abilities of each individual learner
SEN Teacher Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
- Years of experience working in the education sector
- Weekly PAYE pay
- Access to CPD
- Online application process.
- Personable/honest approach.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.