English Teacher - Part Time
If you are an English Teacher looking for a part time role commutable to Bungay, Suffolk the below role is for you. We are currently looking for an English Teacher who has experience working with learners Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) at Key Stage 3-4 level. Our partnering Alternative Provision near Bungay, Suffolk is a school that believes in each of their learners receiving the best platform to an education. Our partnering Alternative Provision is looking for forward thinking English Teacher with a positive outlook on pupil engagement.
English Teacher Responsibilities:
- Teaching young learners who for a range of reasons have not fit into the mainstream education system
- Working with classroom support staff
- Working with other Teachers and SLT to ensure the pupils and school are moving as a team
- Working with SLT, Parents and Carers to ensure pupils educational and emotional needs are met
- Ensure learners are given the best opportunity to achieve in English.
English Teacher Requirements:
- Experience in working with young learners with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH)
- Experience of Teaching key stage 3 & 4 learners
- Passionate about working with learners with SEND
- A team player who believes in working with other school staff
Why work with Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
- Years of experience working in the SEND sector
- Weekly pay (PAYE)
- Online application process.
- Ongoing CPD
- Personable/honest approach.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.