SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a Primary / Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant commutable to Felixstowe, Suffolk looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, we are currently working in partnership with a mainstream client who is setting up a small provision for Early Years and Key Stage 1 learners with Special Educational Needs. We are looking for experienced Primary / Early Years SEN Teaching Assistants (SEN) commutable to Felixstowe, Suffolk who are committed to ensuring all pupils access the best possible education.
SEN Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support early years /Key Stage 1 learners with special educational needs
- Support young learners who require extra support when in education
- Be committed to working as a small team
- Ensuring learners receive academic and emotional support
- Communicate with Parents, Carers and other key stakeholders
SEN Teaching Assistant Applicant Requirements:
- Experience in supporting early years / key stage 1 learners with special educational needs
- Experience in supporting early years / key stage 1 learners with communication needs
- Experience in supporting young learners Education Health Care Plans (EHCP) advantageous
- Supporting Teaching and Learning Certificates
- Commutable to Felixstowe, Suffolk
SEN Teaching Assistant Applicant Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
- Years of experience working in the education sector
- Online application process.
- Access to CPD
- Weekly Pay PAYE (inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay) or Umbrella
- Personable/honest approach.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer.