SEN Teaching Assistant - Secondary
We are looking for fantastic SEN Teaching Assistants to join the team at our fantastic Residential Special School in Norfolk! If you are passionate about supporting secondary aged pupils who have Autism and special educational needs, this is the perfect opportunity for you! This is a great opportunity at a happy, welcoming school and if you have relevant experience or training that could aid you with this role, apply today!
SEN Teaching Assistant (Secondary) Responsibilities:
- Supporting secondary aged learners with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Liaise and work with the class Teacher and other colleagues
- Supporting learners who at times have challenging behaviour
- Supporting learners with educational and emotional support
SEN Teaching Assistant (Secondary) Requirements:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- experience or passion for supporting learners with SEND
- Experience or an eagerness to support learners with Autism and Communication needs
- Approachable and have the needed attributes to engage with challenging learners.
SEN Teaching Assistant (Secondary) Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Norfolk and would be delighted to help you secure your next permanent role.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.