SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary
We are looking for fantastic Learning Support Assistants to join the team at our lovely Residential Special School! If you are looking for a permanent role and have experience in this field, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! You will be working with learners who have special educational needs (SEN) and Autism. If you are passionate about supporting pupil's journey in special education, apply today!
Your Responsibilities as an SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Supporting Primary aged learners with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Liaise and work with the class Teacher and other colleagues
- Supporting Autistic learners
- Supporting learners with educational and emotional support
SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- experience or passion for supporting learners with SEND
- Experience or an eagerness to support learners with Autism and Communication needs
- Approachable and have the needed attributes to engage with challenging learners.
Benefits of working with Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process
- Weekly PAYE pay
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you to develop your career, not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC, we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Norfolk and would love to help you secure your next permanent role.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.