SEN TA - Temp to Perm
SEN Teaching Assistants near Colchester, Essex we need new team members!! We are proud to have partnered with a high achieving Special School near Colchester, Essex who is looking for additional SEN Teaching Assistants to support their learners with Social, Emotional, Mental Health Needs (SEMH). We are looking for experienced or aspiring SEN Teaching Assistants who have the necessary skillset and understanding when it comes to engaging with learners within the Colchester, Essex SEN School.
SEN Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide support to learners aged 10-16 within an SEN School with Social, Emotional, Mental Health Needs (SEMH)
- Experience or an interest in working with young people within an SEN School
- Supporting young people Autism
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the learners educational and emotional needs are met
SEN Teaching Assistant Applicant Requirements:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- Team Teach / Steps Training or willingness to obtain
- Supporting teaching and learning certificates or relevant experience
- Approachable and possess the needed attributes to engage with learners within the setting
Reasons for SEN Teaching Assistants to join us:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- PAYE weekly pay
- Access to a library of CPD L
- Online timesheet portal (when working for us)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
We work with a number of Education and Healthcare throughout Colchester, Essex and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.