Outreach Tutor - Primary
Are you an experienced Outreach Tutor looking for part time work in and around Peterborough, Cambridgeshire? We are currently looking for a part time Outreach Tutor to work with a primary aged year 2 nonverbal ASD Pupil. Our partnering Primary School is looking for an experienced Tutor who is committed to ensuring our year 2 learner receives the best education and emotional support. If you have experienced in working with primary aged learners in and around Peterborough, please see below and apply today.
Outreach Tutor Responsibilities:
- To reengage our year 2 non verbal back into education
- To ensure safeguarding around are young vulnerable learners is at the forefront
- Making sure our young learners feel safe and secure
- Provide our learners with the best possible platform to an education
- Create and follow a pupil specific plan
- Ensure pupil progress is recorded and share with the necessary individuals
Outreach Tutor Requirements:
- Experience of supporting Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 learners
- Recognised De-escalation Training or willingness to obtain
- Experience working with children who have Social, Emotional, Mental Health Needs (SEMH), Emotional, Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Experience of working with young Autistic learners
Outreach Tutor reasons to join Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Periodic CPD
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with several SEND Education and Healthcare settings throughout Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.