SEN TA - Part time
Are you an experienced SEN TA looking to make a positive impact? We are proud to be supporting a fantastic mainstream primary school in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire that is looking for a 1:1 SEN TA to support a Year 2 non verbal ASD learner. Our primary school is looking to recruit a 1:1 SEN TA in central Peterborough to support their Year 2 ASD learner who is non verbal.
SEN TA Responsibilities:
- Provide learning support to an yr2 pupil with Autism Support a non verbal learner
- Provide support with pupil’s emotional wellbeing.
- Working closely with parents, carers, and other staff to ensure pupil is engaged in learning.
- Supporting pupils on a 1:1 within a mainstream class.
SEN TA Requirements:
- Be committed to striving to ensure every pupil receives a platform for education.
- Experience in supporting a learner with communication needs.
- Experience in supporting learners with Autism.
- Supporting teaching and learning certificates.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or certificate printed within the last 12 months.
SEN TA reasons to join Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Weekly PAYE Access to
- CPD Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with several education settings throughout Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.