Learning Support Assistant - KS3 & 4
Learning Support Assistant in Ipswich, we need you!! We are proud to be working in Partnership with Alternative Provisions (AP) across Ipswich, Suffolk who are looking for Learning Support Assistant to support their Key Stage 3 & 4 learners. The Alternative Provision caters for pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH), Emotional, Behavioural Difficulties (EBD) at Key Stage 3 & 4. The successful Learning Support Assistant will be supporting Keys Stage 3 and/or 4 learners in Ipswich, Suffolk.
Learning Support Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support learners at key stage 3 and/or 4
- Engage with young people who have Social, Emotional, Mental, Health needs (SEMH), Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
- Ensure learners have the necessary support to remain engaged in learning.
- Work in partnership with Parents, Carers and SLT to ensure pupils are making positive progress.
Learning Support Assistant Requirements:
- Relevant training in line with supporting learners with SEN
- The successful Learning Support Assistant will have experience of working with challenging behaviour.
- The ability to think creatively and engage learners who for a number of reasons have not fitted the mainstream way of education.
Learning Support Assistant Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Weekly PAYE pay (Inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay).
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we have several partnerships with Education settings throughout Ipswich, Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.