SEN TA - Secondary
SEN TAs with experience in Autism commutable to Ipswich, this is a really exciting opportunity. We are proud to be working in Partnership with an Alternative Provision (AP) in Ipswich, Suffolk who have created a SEND hub within a mainstream secondary school. We are looking to appoint additional SEN TAs who believe in all pupils receiving the best possible platform to an inclusive education.
SEN TA responsibilities:
- Support class teacher and SENCo Engage with young people who have ASD
- Ensure learners remain a good level of engagement throughout their learning journey
- Work with other staff to ensure pupils receive the best support educationally and emotionally
- Share ours and our school’s ethos of working collectively as a whole school team to ensure of pupil’s shine
SEN TA requirements:
- The ideal Ipswich SEN TA should have experience within a similar setting
- Supporting teaching and learning certificates or relevant experience
- Work collectively with the whole school and become part of the team
- Available full time
SEN TA benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
- Years of experience working in the education sector
- Online application process.
- Weekly PAYE pay (inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
- Personable/honest approach.
If this sounds like the SEN TA role in Ipswich, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least 3 years referencing references.