SEN TA - SEN School
Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) looking for a long term role in Hertfordshire? We are proud to be working with a fantastic all through Special School (SEN School) in Hertfordshire who are looking for additional SEN Teaching Assistants (SEN TA) to support their learners with Autism. The Special School (SEN School) is for both Primary and Secondary aged learners with Autism. The Special School (SEN School) is looking for SEN Teaching Assistants (SEN TA) who are looking for a long term role supporting learners with Autism.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to learners aged 5-19 within an SEN School.
- Passionate about supporting young people with Moderate to Severe Learning Disabilities
- Passionate about working with young people with Autism.
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given
We are keen to speak to people about this SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) role with the following skills and experience:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- Eagerness to work in SEND.
- Passion for supporting young people or adults with SEND
- Approachable and have the needed attributes to engage with learners within the settings
As an SEN Teaching Asssitnat (SEN TA) why work with Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Weekly pay (PAYE inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job.
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Hertfordshire and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.