SEN Teaching Assistant
We are proud to be working with an Outstanding SEN School in Lowestoft, Suffolk who educates pupils with Moderate Learning Difficulties including Speech and Language, Autism and/or Behaviour Difficulties, Our partnering SEN School is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant. The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will be commutable to Lowestoft and have experience in supporting learners with Special Educational Needs
SEN Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the class teacher
- Provide educational support to learners with SEND in particular Complex Needs
- Provide emotional support to learners with SEND in particular Complex Needs
- Work towards giving every young person the best possible access to education
SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Have a good understanding of supporting learners with SEND
- Be understanding towards the needs of pupils, parents, carers and other members of staff.
- Have supporting teaching and learning certificates or relevant experience
- Have a DBS within the last 12 months and/or on the Update Service
SEN TA Reasons to join Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Weekly pay (PAYE Inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
- Access to a library of CPD
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we have several partnerships with Education settings throughout Lowestoft, Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.