Are you a SEN TA commutable to Felixstowe, Suffolk looking for a new challenge, we need you If so, we are currently working in partnership with a mainstream client. We are working with a partner who has created a small provision for primary learners with Special Educational Needs in Felixstowe, Suffolk. We are looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants commutable to Felixstowe, Suffolk who are committed to ensuring all pupils access the best possible education.
SEN TA Responsibilities:
- Support early primary learners with special educational needs
- Support young learners who require extra support when in education
- Be committed to working as a small team
- Ensuring learners receive academic and emotional support
- Communicate with Parents, Carers and other key stakeholders
SEN TA Applicant Requirements:
- Experience in supporting primary learners with special educational needs
- Experience in supporting primary learners with communication needs
- Experience in supporting young learners Education Health Care Plans (EHCP) advantageous
- Supporting Teaching and Learning Certificates
- Commutable to Felixstowe, Suffolk
SEN TA Applicant Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
- Years of experience working in the education sector
- Online application process.
- Access to CPD
- Weekly Pay PAYE (inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay) or Umbrella
- Personable/honest approach.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer.