Are you looking for a route into being an SEN TA in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire? We are looking to add to our pool of SEN TAs to help support learners with special educational needs in and around Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. We are urgently looking to add to our pool for short term and daily assignments. If you are an experienced SEN TA or someone looking for your first role in and around Borehamwood, Hertfordshire we would love to hear from you.
SEN TA Responsibilities:
- Support key stage 1, 2, 3 or 4 learners with SEND
- Supporting learners with either, Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and or Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
- Supporting the class teacher
- Supporting learners educational and emotional needs
SEN TA Applicant Requirements:
- Have a good level of patience and commitment to ensuring the learners needs are being met
- Be reliable and available to commit to regular work within our school
- Have an engaging personality
- Commutable to Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Available 08:30 – 15:30
SEN TA reasons to join Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process
- Access to over 25 CPD courses
- Weekly pay through our own PAYE
- Online timesheet portal
- Online application process
- Regular social events
- Weekly staff appreciation scheme
- Personable/honest approach
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.