SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary
We are currently working with a fantastic all through Special School (SEN School) in Lowestoft, Suffolk who are looking for additional SEN Teaching Assistants to support their primary aged learners with SEMH, MLD and Autism. The Special School (SEN School) is looking for additional SEN Teaching Assistants to support their primary aged learners with Autism near Lowestoft. Our partner school in Lowestoft, Suffolk is looking for SEN Teaching Assistants who are looking to start or further their career.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to learners aged 3-11 within the SEN School.
- Passionate about supporting young people with SEMH, MLD and Autism
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given
- Be able to commit to long term work near Lowestoft, Suffolk
We are keen to speak to people about this SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) role with the following skills and experience:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- Eagerness to support primary learners with SEND
- Passionate about supporting young people with SEND
- Approachable and have the needed attributes to engage with learners within the SEN School
As an SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) why join Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Online application process.
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Weekly through our PAYE only
- Access to 20 + Training Courses
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job.
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools in and around Lowestoft, Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.