SEN Teaching Assistant - Part Time
We are currently supporting a fantastic mainstream primary school in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire in their search for a part time SEN Teaching Assistant. Our client is looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to support a year 6 learner with ASD and ADHD between 08:45 -13:15 Monday – Friday.
SEN Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the year 6 learner academically and emotionally
- Experience working with ASD and ADHD
- Experience in strong behaviour management
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given
SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- Behaviour management training
- Supporting teaching and learning certificates
- Approachable and have the much needed attributes to engage with challenging learners
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or certificate printed within the last 12 months
- Available 5 days a week 08:45 – 13:15
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Access to 20+ online CPD courses
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Weekly pay (PAYE Only)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with several education settings throughout Cambridge, Cambridgeshire and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.