SEN Teaching Assistant - Bungay
Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant looking for work commutable to Bungay, Suffolk? We are currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants who have experience in supporting learners with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH). Our partnering Alternative Provision near Bungay, Suffolk is a school that believes in each of its learners receiving the best platform to an education. Our partnering Alternative Provision is for looking additional SEN Teaching Assistants with a positive outlook on pupil engagement.
SEN Teaching Assistants Responsibilities:
- Supporting learners who for a range of reasons have not fit into the mainstream education system
- Working with the class teacher and other members of staff
- Working with other school staff to ensure the pupils and school are moving as a team
- Support the learners educational and emotional needs
- Ensure learners are given the best opportunity to an inclusive education
SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Experience in supporting young and/or adult with Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH)
- Passionate about working with learners with SEND
- A team player who believes in working with other school staff
- Commutable to Bungay
Why work with Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
- Years of experience working in the SEND sector
- Weekly pay (PAYE)
- Online application process.
- Access to 20 + Online CPD Courses
- Personable/honest approach.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.