Maths Teacher - SEN (Secondary)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and outstanding Maths Teacher to support the pupils at our partner school in Colchester.
You will be delivering engaging lessons catered for Secondary Pupils with Social, emotional, mental health. It is important that you are passionate about helping vulnerable young people to reach their goals and their full potential.
If you are looking for a great way to use your knowledge and expertise, this is a fantastic and rewarding opporunity.
As an Maths Teacher (Secondary) your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver engaging lessons tailored to secondary aged learners within the SEN School.
- Passionate about teaching young people with SEMH.
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best access to education is given.
We are keen to speak to people about this SEN Teacher (Secondary) role with the following skills and experience:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- Experience in teaching Secondary learners
- Must hold QTS/QTLS
- Passionate about delivering engaging lessons
- Approachable and have the needed attributes to engage with learners within the SEN School
As an SEN Teacher (Secondary) why join Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Online application process.
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Weekly through our PAYE only
- Access to 20 + Training Courses
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job.
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools in and around Lowestoft, Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.