SEN Teaching Assistant - Lowestoft
We are currently looking to add to our team of SEN Teaching Assistants in Lowestoft, Suffolk. Inspire EHC is an education recruitment agency that specialises in special education we are looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants in and around Lowestoft, Suffolk. As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you must be passionate about supporting learners educational and emotional needs.
SEN Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support key stage 1 and 2 learners with SEND in and around Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Supporting learners with either, Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and or Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
- Supporting the class teacher
- Supporting learners educational and emotional needs
SEN Teaching Assistant Applicant Requirements:
- Have a good level of patience and commitment to ensuring the learners needs are being met
- Be reliable and available to commit to regular work within our school
- Have an engaging personality
- Commutable to Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Available 08:30 – 15:30
SEN Teaching Assistant reasons to join Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process
- Access to over 25 CPD courses
- Weekly pay through our own PAYE
- Online timesheet portal
- Online application process
- Regular social events
- Weekly staff appreciation scheme
- Personable/honest approach
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.