SEN Teaching Assistant (unqualified/graduate)
Are you a recent graduate, or someone looking for an opportunity to gain some experience within special education. We are looking for hard working, dedicated individuals with a friendly and bubbly nature to support the fantastic pupils at our partner schools.
The schools cater for pupils with Social Emotional Mental Health, dyslexia, autism, through to those with more complex communication and social interaction difficulties. You must have a sensitive approach along with having patience and understanding for pupils with learning disabilities. Excellent communication skills will be a great aid to this role in order to be an engaging and confident member to the team. It is important that you are passionate to work with children, and dedicated to bringing out the best in every young learner.
This is a very rewarding role and if you are ready for a challenge and to make a difference, this is the role for you. If you are willing to learn and feel you would make an excellent SEN Teaching Assistant, apply today. We would love to get to know you!
Unqualified SEN Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Be willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Support learners with SEMH needs both academically and emotionally.
- Establish a warm, caring and supportive relationship with pupils in order to support them feeling safe and enabling them to enjoy and learn during their time at the school.
- Encourage independence and personal development in pupils and maintain high expectations of behaviour at all times.
- Contribute to providing high quality, challenging and differentiated educational activities and experiences through supporting the teaching of a broad and balanced curriculum aiming at pupils achieving their full potential in all areas of learning.
- To promote pupils’ cognitive, social, emotional, behavioural, physical development and spiritual well-being
Unqualified SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Have a passion for helping others and supporting young learners within special education.
- Have a kind and happy personality to bring out the best in others.
- Be confident to work with children.
- Be dedicated and prepared to begin your new journey within special education.
- Understanding of the Safeguarding principles and Child Protection procedures.
Unqualified SEN Teaching Assistant Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Weekly pay (PAYE inclusive of 12.7% holiday pay).
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we have several partnerships with Education settings throughout Norfolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.