SEN Teaching Assistant (Year 7)
Are you excited to start the new year with a new fantastic role?
We are looking for some brilliant SEN Teaching Assistants for our lovely partner school in Leatherhead, Surrey for January 2022!
Whether you are looking to gain some fantastic experience as a graduate, looking to make a difference or begin a meaningful career, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are proud to be working with a fantastic Special School (SEN School) in Leatherhead, Surrey who are looking for additional SEN Teaching Assistants (SEN TA) to support their year 7 pupils with speech, language and communication needs.
Year 7 SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) responsibilities:
- Provide support to Secondary aged learners within an SEN School.
- Passionate about supporting young people with communication needs.
- Passionate about working with young people with Autism.
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given.
We are keen to speak to people about this Year 7 SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) role with the following skills and experience:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with. Eagerness to work in SEND.
- Passion for supporting young people with SEND.
- Friendly and have the needed attributes to engage with learners within the settings.
As a Year 7 SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) why work with Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process. Online application process.
- Weekly pay (PAYE inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team Help you develop your career not just find you a job.
- Access to 20 free online training courses.
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Surrey and East Anglia and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.