SEN Teaching Assistant Early Years
Are you commutable to Leatherhead, Surrey and passionate about supporting pupils in special education?
We are proud to be working with a fantastic Special School (SEN School) who are looking for additional SEN Teaching Assistants (SEN TA) to support their early years pupils with speech, language and communication needs.
If you have experience as a nursery practitioner or any other relevant experience with this age group, this may be the perfect role for you.
The special school are looking for friendly, happy individuals who are passionate about helping others and supporting young learners. If you feel you could be a great addition to the school, apply today!
Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) responsibilities:
- Provide support to Primary aged learners within an SEN School.
- Passionate about supporting young people with communication needs.
- Passionate about working with young people with Autism.
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given.
We are keen to speak to people about this Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) role with the following skills and experience:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with. Eagerness to work in SEND.
- Passion for supporting young people with SEND.
- Friendly and have the needed attributes to engage with learners within the settings.
As an Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) why work with Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process. Online application process.
- Weekly pay (PAYE inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team Help you develop your career not just find you a job.
- Access to 20 free online training courses.
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Surrey and East Anglia and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.