SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary
Are you a passionate SEN Teaching Assistant who is commutable to Leatherhead, Surrey?
We are currently working with a lovely Special School (SEN School) near Stoneleigh in Surrey who are searching for additional SEN Teaching Assistants (SEN TA) to support their Secondary aged learners with autism and additional social and communication needs.
The special school are looking for friendly, happy individuals who are passionate about helping others and supporting young learners. If you feel you could be a great addition to the school, apply today!
SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) responsibilities:
- Provide support to Secondary aged learners within an SEN School.
- Passionate about supporting young people with communication needs.
- Passionate about working with young people with Autism.
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given
We are keen to speak to people about this SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) role with the following skills and experience:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with.
- Eagerness to work in SEND. Passion for supporting young people or adults with SEND.
- Friendly and have the needed attributes to engage with learners within the settings.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) why work with Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process. Online application process.
- Weekly pay (PAYE inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job.
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Surrey and East Anglia and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.