Inspire EHC is an education recruitment agency based in East Anglia that specialises in SEND and Mainstream Interventions. Throughout the 20/21 academic year we have been supporting mainstream Primary Schools pupils who require 1:1 support. We are now looking to add to our pool of fantastic 1:1 Teaching Assistants. If you are passionate about supporting Primary aged learners with SEMH, ADHD, Autism or undiagnosed needs, please apply today.
1:1 Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
· Provide learning support to primary aged learners
· Have experience in supporting pupils with either SEMH, ADHD, Autism and/or undiagnosed needs
· Provide support with pupil’s emotional wellbeing.
· Working closely with parents, carers, and other staff to ensure the pupil/s you support are engaged in learning.
1:1 Teaching Assistant Requirements:
· Be committed to ensuring every pupil receives platform to an education.
· Experience in supporting a learner with communication needs.
· Experience in supporting learners with Speech and Language Needs (SaLT)
· Supporting teaching and learning certificates.
1:1 Teaching Assistant Benefits of Inspire EHC:
· Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
· Online application process.
· Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
· Friendly/honest team
· Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with several education settings throughout Cambridge, Cambridgeshire and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.