English Teachers commutable to Ipswich, this is one for you!! We are proud to be working in Partnership with an Alternative Provision (AP) in Ipswich, Suffolk that caters for pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH). We are looking to appoint a long term passionate English Teacher who believes in all pupils receiving the best possible platform to an inclusive education.
English Teacher Responsibilities:
• Plan and deliver engaging English lessons in Ipswich
• Engage with young people who have Social, Emotional, Mental, Health needs (SEMH)
• Ensure learners remain a good level of engagement throughout their learning journey
• Work in partnership with Parents, Carers and SLT to ensure pupils are making positive progress
• Work with class learning support to ensure pupils receive the best support educationally and emotionally
• Share our partner school’s ethos of working collectively as a whole school team to ensure of pupil’s shine
English Teacher Requirements:
• The ideal Ipswich English Teacher will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning Skill (QTLS) or relevant experience
• The successful English Teacher will have experience of working with learners with SEMH
• The ability to think creatively and deliver engaging English lessons
• Work collectively with the whole school and become part of the team
• Available full time
English Teacher Benefits of Inspire EHC:
• Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
• Years of experience working in the education sector
• Online application process.
• Weekly PAYE pay (inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
• Personable/honest approach.
If this sounds like the English Teacher role in Ipswich, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least 3 years referencing references.