Are you a Humanities Teachers commutable to Ipswich if so, this is one for you!! We are currently looking to add a Teacher of Humanities to our team for one of our partnering Alternative Provision’s (AP) in Ipswich, Suffolk that caters for pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH). The role is ideally for someone who is looking for an immediate start.
Humanities Teacher Responsibilities:
• Plan and deliver engaging Humanities lessons in Ipswich
• Engage with young people who have Social, Emotional, Mental, Health needs (SEMH)
• Ensure learners remain at a good level of engagement throughout their learning journey
• Work in partnership with Parents, Carers and SLT to ensure pupils are making positive progress
• Work with class learning support to ensure pupils receive the best support educationally and emotionally
• Deliver engaging lessons in Humanities
Humanities Teacher Requirements:
• The ideal Ipswich Humanities Teacher will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning Skill (QTLS) or relevant experience
• The successful Humanities Teacher will have experience of working with learners with SEMH
• The ability to think creatively and deliver engaging Humanities lessons
• Work collectively with the whole school and become part of the team
Humanities Teacher Benefits of Inspire EHC:
• Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
• Years of experience working in the education sector
• Online application process.
• Weekly PAYE pay (inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
• Personable/honest approach.
If this sounds like the Humanities Teacher role in Ipswich, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least 3 years referencing references.