If you are a PE Teacher looking to be part of something fantastic this PE Teacher role is for you!! We are extremely proud to be supporting a fantastic SEN School in Ipswich, Suffolk. Our partnering school is an SEN School for pupils aged 8 to 16 with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) and/or Autism. The successful PE Teacher will be teaching the SEN School’s pupils and will ideally have some knowledge of ASDAN/Life Skills.
As a PE Teacheryour responsibilities will include:
· Planning and delivering engaging lessons for pupils with SEMH and/or Autism
· Be committed to working towards pupil’s progress both academically and emotional
· Work with parents and carers to ensure the pupil's academic journey is a positive experience
· Working as part of a whole school team
· Build a good working relationship with classroom and pupil support staff
· Cross curriculum knowledge and or a particular subject strength
We are keen to speak to people about this PE Teacher role with the following skills and experience:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and or relevant experience
· Experience in supporting learners with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) and Autism
· Experience in supporting pupils in a specialist provision would be ideal but we are also keen to hear from mainstream teachers looking to move to an SEN setting
· The successful PE Teacher must share the school’s ethos of working as a whole school team to ensure all the pupils academic and emotional needs are met
PE Teacher Benefits:
· Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
· Years of experience working in the education sector
· Online application process.
· Weekley PAYE (inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
· Personable/honest approach.
If this sounds like the PE Teacher role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references