Inspire EHC is a SEND specialist recruitment agency in Colchester, Essex. We are working with a Care Home for adults with Autism in Colchester, North Essex who looking to recruit a Registered Manager. The successful Registered Manager will need to be experienced in leadership and Autism.
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the 21 places within the home
- Maintain positive relationships with service users, staff, and other senior leaders.
- Support the people who live in the home to have positive fulfilled lives.
- Maintain essential standards of quality and care with the home.
- Ensure all staff are supported and able to offer the service users within the home the best possible care
- Lead from the front
Registered Manager Requirements:
- Possess effective leadership and management skills - or significant experience as a deputy/team leader and ready for a bigger challenge.
- Have the vision to continuously improve and innovatively develop services and teams.
- Demonstrate excellent people management skills.
- Level 5 Diploma in Management & Leadership
- Have experience of supporting people with Autism.
- To be a member of the ‘On-Call’ service in North Essex and be available for sleep ins if required.
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
- Years of experience working in SEN/Learning Disabilities.
- Online application process.
- Personable/honest approach.
At Inspire EHC we work with several Education and Healthcare clients and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team and help you find your next role.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.