Inspire EHC is a SEND recruitment agency based in East Anglia. We are proud to be supporting a fantastic mainstream primary school in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire in their search for a SEN Teaching Assistant 3 to 4 days a week. Our client is looking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to support the young learner’s smooth transition into the new school.
SEN Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide a smooth transition into a new school
- Experience in working with young people social, emotional, mental health (SEMH)
- Experience in strong behaviour management
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given
- Assist in the smooth transition into the new school
SEN Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- Behaviour management training
- Eagerness to work with learners with SEND
- Supporting teaching and learning certificates
- Approachable and have the much needed attributes to engage with challenging learners
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or certificate printed within the last 12 months
- Available 3 to 4 days a week
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with several education settings throughout Cambridge, Cambridgeshire and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.