Inspire EHC is a Special Education recruitment agency based in East Anglia. We are proud to be supporting a fantastic Special School in Ipswich, Suffolk who are looking for SEN Teaching Assistants starting in January 2021. The SEN School is looking for long term SEN Teaching Assistants.
SEN Teaching Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide consistent support to learners with Autism
- Support class teachers in ensuring SEN learners have access to the best possible education
- Support learner with behaviour needs
- Work in partnership with other members of staff
- Provide educational and emotional support to learners
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- Ideally training in Support Teaching and Learning
- Eagerness to work with learners with SEND
- Training or experience in SEND in particular Autism
- Approachable and have the much needed attributes to engage with challenging learners
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or certificate printed within the last 12 months
- Available 5 days a week
Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Ipswich, Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.