We are proud to be supporting a fantastic SEN School in Lowestoft, Suffolk who are looking to appoint an experienced SEN Teacher from September 2021 (or sooner). The SEN Teacher will be working with a year 8 learner alongside an SEN TA who has complex needs in Lowestoft, Suffolk. The successful SEN Teacher will have a nurturing/therapeutic approach and have experience of supporting young people with SEMH and Complex Needs.
SEN Teacher Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver education to a year 8 learner with complex needs.
- Experience in working with young people who have been through trauma.
- Liaise and work with an SEN Teaching assistant
- Work in partnership with, peers, parents, carers to ensure the best possible platform is given
- Delivery engagement education to a learner with Complex needs
SEN Teacher Requirements:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant experience
- Support young learner with complex needs
- Approachable and have the needed attributes to engage with challenging learners.
- Teaching Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; with a planning day Thursday
SEN Teacher Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Weekly pay (PAYE)
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Lowestoft, Suffolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.