We are proud to be supporting a fantastic Residential Special School in Norfolk who are looking to appoint additional SEN Teachers (secondary) to work with pupils with Autism. This position can be an immediate start or September 2021. The SEN Teacher will be working with the schools secondary aged pupils who have Autism and Communication needs. The successful SEN Teacher will be passionate and or experienced in Teaching 1 to 1 or 2 to 1.
SEN Teacher Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering creative therapeutic lessons
- Liaise and work with the class LSA as and when necessary
- Engaging with learners who at times have challenging behaviour
- Supporting learners with educational and emotional support
- Teaching learners with Autism and Communication needs
SEN Teacher Requirements:
- Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant experience
- Experienced teaching learners in small groups
- Experienced in teaching learners with Autism and Communication needs
- Approachable and have the needed attributes to engage with challenging learners
- Will need to be a positive and creative Teacher who is passionate about pupil engagement
SEN Teacher Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
- Online application process.
- Weekly pay (PAYE)
- Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
- Friendly/honest team
- Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Norfolk and would be delighted to welcome you as part of our team.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.