**Please note successful applicants must be available to start after May half term**
Are you an SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a position to start immediately with experience in supporting Key Stage 2 pupils with Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and Autism if so, we are currently working with and SEN School in Lowestoft, North Suffolk who are looking for 2 x additional SEN Teaching Assistant until the end of the academic year? Our Client is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to start immediately who has the experience and understanding of what it takes to support young learners with Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Autism and challenging behaviour.
SEN Teaching AssistantResponsibilities:
· Support key stage 2 learners with Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) and Autism
· Experience in supporting young learners with challenging behaviour
· When necessary, using techniques to deescalate behaviours, ideally using Team Teach (or similar)
· Work with teachers to ensure educational and emotional support is achieved.
SEN TA Applicant Requirements:
· Experience in supporting young learners with Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
· Experience in supporting young learners with Autism
· Team Teach (or similar) trained
· Experience of supporting key stage 2 learners
· DBS on the update service or a DBS issued in the last 12 months
SEN TA Benefits of Inspire EHC:
· Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
· Years of experience working in the education sector
· Online application process.
· Personable/honest approach.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.