If you are a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) looking for a permanent role in September 2021 this is a fantastic opportunity. We are proud to be supporting a fantastic Residential Special School in Norfolk who are looking to appoint additional Learning Support Assistant (LSA) for September 2021. The Learning Support Assistant (LSA) will be working with learners have special educational needs (SEN).
Learning Support Assistant (LSA)Responsibilities:
• Supporting Primary aged learners with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
• Liaise and work with the class Teacher and other colleagues
• Supporting Autistic learners
• Supporting learners with educational and emotional support
Learning Support Assistant (LSA)Requirements:
• Be committed to striving for the best outcome for the young people you work with
• experience or passion for supporting learners with SEND
• Experience or an eagerness to support learners with Autism and Communication needs
• Approachable and have the needed attributes to engage with challenging learners.
Learning Support Assistant (LSA)Benefits of Inspire EHC:
• Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
• Online application process
• Weekly PAYE pay
• Friendly/honest team
• Help you develop your career not just find you a job
At Inspire EHC we work with a number of SEN Schools throughout Norfolk and would be delighted to help you secure your next permanent role.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer