A fantastic mainstream primary school in Cambridge is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join its team. This role has an immediate start and will be working for a school who go above and beyond when it comes to supporting learners with SEN / challenging behaviour. The school is very organised and does all it can to support staff and pupils to ensure they are as inclusive as possible.
As a Teaching Assistant your responsibilities will include:
· Providing support to young learners with undiagnosed behavioural needs.
· Providing educational support.
· Providing support with pupil’s emotional wellbeing.
· Working closely with parents, carers, and other staff to ensure the pupil is engaged in learning.
· Supporting pupil on a 1:1 when needed and within class.
We are keen to speak to people about this Teaching Assistant role with the following skills and experience:
· Be committed to striving to ensure every pupil receives a platform for education.
· Experience in supporting a learner with emotional and behavioural needs.
· Supporting teaching and learning certificates.
· Enhanced DBS on the update service or certificate printed within the last 12 months.
Teaching Assistant benefits include:
· Dedicated consultant to assist you throughout the process.
· Online application process.
· Online timesheet portal (when working for Inspire EHC)
· Friendly/honest team
· Help you develop your career not just find you a job
If this sounds like the Teaching Assistant role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references.