An SEN School catering for primary learners with Autism and Moderate Learning Disabilitlies (MLD) located in Lowestoft, Suffolk is looking for an Unqualified Teacher (UQT) to join its team. This role has an immediate start and will suit someone with experience of working with learners with Autism and Moderate Learning Disabilitlies (MLD). The school are passionate about talking to individuals with experience.
As an Unqualified Teacher your responsibilities will include:
· Delivering engaging lessons to pupils with priamry aged learners with Autism and Moderate Learning Disabilitlies (MLD).
· Communicating with parents, carers, and other staff members around monitoring pupil's progress both academically and emotionally.
· Supporting learners with their education and emotional needs
· Helping the school ensure that an inclusive education is available for all learners.
· Being able to cover a range of subjects both in a classroom and in the outdoors.
We are keen to speak to people about this Unqualified Teacher role with the following skills and experience:
· Have experience of working with primary learners in an SEN Setting advantageous.
· Certificates or relevant experience supporting learners with SEN.
· Confident in your approach to supporting young learners.
· Be a passionate educator that believes in giving every pupil the best possible education.
· Experience of teaching / supporting learners with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) needs.
· Available to start immediately.
Unqualified Teacher benefits include:
· Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
· Years of experience working in the education sector.
· Online application process.
· Personable/honest approach.
If this sounds like the Unqualified Teacher role for you, click the apply link online and send an updated copy of your CV today!
All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references.