Inspire EHC ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat your personal date. This policy may change, and you should periodically check this page to ensure you are happy with the changes.
Information we collect
Inspire EHC Limited may collect the following personal information when you voluntarily complete request for services such as, job applications, on our website, on social media, in person or from a third party such as a job board that you have placed your details on:
• Job tittle
• Contact information including email address
• Personal address
• Any data that is included in your CV
• We may collect any additional data you provide to us about other individuals.
What we do with the Information we gather
We Process this information for our legitimate interests to understand your needs and provide you with the best service. In particular:
• To provide our services to you and facilitate the recruitment process
• To market our full range of services to you (permanent, temporary, contract)
• To improve our customer service and make our services more valuable to you
• To enable us to develop and market our products and services
• To send you general information about the industry sectors we think might be of interest to you
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us
We will process your personal information for our legitimate interest in order to understand your needs and provide you a better service, and to meet any contractual obligations between you and us. In particular:
• To provide our recruitment services to you and facilitate the recruitment process we offer
• To send your information to clients to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
• To assess data about you against jobs which we judge may be suitable for you
• To improve our customer services and make our services more valuable to you
• To help answer your questions
• To engage third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including payroll services, references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source
• To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy
Where we process your personal information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and your rights under data protection laws.
We will only send marketing communications to personal individuals via email or other communication means where you have consented that we may do so.
Inspire EHC will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third parties.
Where your data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) we will ensure that either a) the European Commission has made an adequacy decision with respect to the data protection laws of the country to which it is transferred, or b) we have entered into a suitable data processing agreement with the third party situation in that country to ensure the adequate protection of your data. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein.
How long will you hold my information for?
Inspire EHC ltd will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Typically, this is for no more than 3 years without any activity or contact, although different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
How will you protect my information?
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical, and organisational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Websites cookies – how we use
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive. Once the file is added the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to not to allow cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website, e.g. to search for jobs.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you (known as a subject access request or SAR) or for all data to be erased, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to do this, please write to us below or email us at email@example.com.
Our address is:
Inspire EHC ltd, Office 5 The Kings Head Centre, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6AL
The first copy of your data report will be free of charge, but we may charge a reasonable fee for additional copies.
Complaints or queries
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you wish to object to the processing of your personal data, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and take steps to stop any processing that is not required to meet legal obligations.
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the above address.
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/ or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.