Are you a passionate SEN Teacher with specialism in Science or a Science Teacher looking to join a fantastic SEN School on near Haverhill, Suffolk in September 2021? We are currently looking for a SEN Teacher with Science as specialism who has experience working with secondary learners with Autism and/or Communication needs. Our partnering SEN School near Haverhill, Suffolk is a school that believes in each of their learners receiving the best platform to an education and is looking for a SEN Teacher / Science Teacher who shares the same views.
SEN Teacher / Science Teacher Responsibilities:
- Teaching a secondary class of up to 11 young learners with Autism and Communication needs
- Working with 2x classroom support staff
- Preparing pupils for GCSE Science
- Working with other Teachers and SLT to ensure the pupils and school are moving as a team
- Working with SLT, Parents and Carers to ensure pupils educational and emotional needs are being met
SEN Teacher / Science Teacher Requirements:
- Experience in working with young learners with Autism and Communication needs
- Experience/knowledge of working with Education Health Care Plans (EHCP)
- Knowledge of GCSE Science
- Experience of supporting secondary aged learners
- Passionate about working with learners with SEN
- A team player who believes in working with other school staff
SEN Teacher / Science Teacher Benefits of Inspire EHC:
- Dedicated consultant giving you full support through your process.
- Years of experience working in the education sector
- Weekly pay (PAYE)
- Online application process.
- Personable/honest approach.
Inspire EHC ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and at least two independent references. Inspire EHC ltd are an Equal Opportunities employer.